If none of your questions are answered below, please either call me (Dave) on 07967 834 997 or click 'Email us' at the top of the page to get in touch by email. Alternatively, there is a help button at the top right corner of the checkout screen.
• How do I view my basket? If you are in the print purchasing window then go to ‘checkout’ (green button in the bottom right corner). If you are in a gallery then you can click on the small shopping trolley icon (it will have a number in it) at the top right corner of the screen.
• I don’t have a password!Please contact the Bride and Groom or get in touch with us and we'll contact them for you (it's up to them who looks at their gallery!)
• My password doesn't work! All passwords are case sensitive. If that’s no help then contact us as above.
• Can I order albums from here? I'm afraid not. Please contact us with regards to copies of albums you have already purchased/seen or if you would like one designing for you.
• What is the difference between Lustre, Gloss and Metallic finish? Lustre is a premium finish on a heavier paper. It offers the vibrant colours of glossy with the fingerprint-resistant finish of matte. Glossy is a shiny finish and prints appear brighter than Matte. Prints are have a distinctive look with real colour impact. If in doubt, we always recommend Lustre.
Please contact the Bride and Groom or get in touch with us and we'll contact them for you (it's up to them who looks at their gallery!)