Welcome to our guide to having your wedding photographed...
Hello! If you have chosen us to photograph your wedding then that is completely amazing… thank you!!
Most people now ask us what happens next so we put together this guide to being photographed by us. It should cover everything but if there is something missing that’s on your mind do just give us a shout…
Cheers, Seb & Dave.
Things you need to tell us once you have booked us
We will need to know the following things straight away:
- The package you have chosen.
- Your current postal address. (so we can send the paperwork to you)
We will need to know these things a little closer to the wedding:
- Addresses on the day (especially the post codes) of anywhere we may be expected to visit during the time we are photographing you.
- Times. We will need to know the time that you will be starting to get ready in the morning and the time of the ceremony. Other times for the day are helpful but less critical than the first two.
- A rough idea of how many group shots you may be wanting so we can help you allocate time.
- Any ideas you have for very specific or special shots that would not be covered by our normal reportage style or that are not mentioned in the approximate shot list (see Key Shots We Always Take)
Other than that we are usually happy to turn up on the day and start shooting with minimal briefing - it tends to be how we work best!
We only have one package, we love to keep things simple.